atvquadsquad.com    atvquadsquad.com    atvquadsquad.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Discussions    Texas A&M study finds Obama 5th best president ever

Moderators: Annie, KolaKaye
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas A&M study finds Obama 5th best president ever
 Login/Join

rotaredoM
Been There, Done That!
Picture of YnotAZ
posted
Texas A&M study finds Obama 5th

Good research work by a fine institution.

OBAMA RATED 5th BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY!!!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever! The A&M's Public Relations Office released the following statement, "...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

The details according to TEXAS A&M:

#1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,
#2. Twenty three presidents tied for second,
#3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,
#4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and
#5. Obama came in fifth!

Remember Illegal tapping of news media, Benghazi, one American and 4,000+ Mexicans killed by Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA eavesdropping, and the takeover of your healthcare! Now the VA scandal I'm gonna need a bigger Sig.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Mexazona, U.S.S.A | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Annie
posted Hide Post
Those who believe he is the 5th best president are stupid. Period. He is the worst - - - ever - - - with Carter in a close second .

Posts: 6587 | Location: Mexifornia | Registered: October 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Respected Member
Picture of Deolman
posted Hide Post
Interesting. The democraps are the ones who have sponsored the biggest losers. I do think that Clinton really shared fourth with Carter. God forbid, I can't help but wonder where Hillery Clinton might place should she win. Slap

Posts: 2849 | Location: Ogden, Utah | Registered: September 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Warith
posted Hide Post
She would tie with the Great Terrorist I do believe.

I know she scares me almost as much as Obuthead does.

06 X2 Red/Black 2.5 polaris winch brush guard Glazer II plow
The right to bear arms shall not be QUESTIONED.

Posts: 6383 | Location: Belton Mo | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Contributor
Advanced Member
Picture of Fire Escape
posted Hide Post
I believe that they will have to add a sixth place for President Hitlery. In most things she would/will tie O'Vomit but in sheer arrogance, no one but Orca Weepfree can come close.

Bruce

Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians.
General George S. Patton
2005 MV 7, 2007 2500HD, 2006 DR 650 SE, 2005 FSE450, 2003 KLR 250, 2002 FXDX

Posts: 990 | Location: Epsom, NH | Registered: August 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Respected Member
Picture of Deolman
posted Hide Post
agree Of course we all know what response she will have no matter the question. "What difference does it matter now?"

Posts: 2849 | Location: Ogden, Utah | Registered: September 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Contributor
Dedicated Member
Picture of Glenlivet
posted Hide Post
It's in the details, Tony. Smile Good one.

Posts: 2319 | Location: Southwest British Columbia | Registered: April 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rotaredoM
Been There, Done That!
Picture of YnotAZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's in the details, Tony. Good one.

Yep

Now if they got the government to fund the study... that would be even better.

Remember Illegal tapping of news media, Benghazi, one American and 4,000+ Mexicans killed by Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA eavesdropping, and the takeover of your healthcare! Now the VA scandal I'm gonna need a bigger Sig.

Posts: 10328 | Location: Mexazona, U.S.S.A | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of elkbow
posted Hide Post
haha, that's about right...

Dave

2010 Polaris 850 XP EPS

atvquadsquad @ comcast.net

Posts: 6076 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: November 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dedicated Member
Picture of johnny mac
posted Hide Post
He will be noted as the most inept, inexperienced and biggest spender in the history of the US Presidency. When he is done he will be graded the very worst and Hillary will be the 2nd worst. I should live so long.

Hey! doesn't that poll rate him #43?

Posts: 2270 | Location: S.W. Az | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post