atvquadsquad.com    atvquadsquad.com    atvquadsquad.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Discussions    Is this True

Moderators: Annie, KolaKaye
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is this True
 Login/Join

Forum Contributor
Picture of Fire Escape
posted
I found it on the internet so I guess it has to be true but.... is it really?

Smartest State in the USA ?
Missouri has no illegals, go figure...shouldn't the other states do the same?
Missouri's approach to the problem of illegal immigration appears to be more advanced, sophisticated, strict and effective than anything to date in Arizona . Does the White House appreciate what Missouri has done? So, why doesn't Missouri receive attention? Answer: There are no illegals in Missouri to demonstrate.
The "Show Me" state has again shown us how it should be done. There needs to be more publicity and exposure regarding what Missouri has done. Please pass this around.
In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed constitutional amendment designating English as the official language of Missouri . In November, 2008, nearly 90% voted in favor! Thus, English became the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri . No individual has the right to demand government services in a language OTHER than English.
In 2008, a measure was passed that required the Missouri Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement officers receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration laws.
In Missouri , illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayer benefits such as food stamps or health care through Missouri Health NET. In 2009, a measure was passed that ensures Missouri 's public institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are illegally in the United States .
In Missouri, all post-secondary institutions of higher education to annually certify to the Missouri Dept. Of Higher Education that they have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in the United States.
So, while Arizona has made national news for its new law,it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal immigrants are NOT welcome in the state and they will certainly NOT receive public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.

Bruce

Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians.
General George S. Patton
2005 MV 7, 2007 2500HD, 2006 DR 650 SE, 2005 FSE450, 2003 KLR 250, 2002 FXDX

Posts: 1048 | Location: Epsom, NH | Registered: August 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Annie
posted Hide Post
Being in California Missouri sounds like heaven to me. Don't know if it is true but it was sure nice to read it as it was true. I am sure someone will check it out.

Posts: 6634 | Location: Mexifornia | Registered: October 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Warith
posted Hide Post
Being a Missourian in good standing i.e. I pay my taxes. The above is BS we have to many Democraps in Kansas City and St Louis for any laws like those to pass. Now it is true that English is the official language of MO but the rest is BS as far as I know.

How ever with that said I will do a bit more in depth checking and let you all know what I find.

06 X2 Red/Black 2.5 polaris winch brush guard Glazer II plow
The right to bear arms shall not be QUESTIONED.

Posts: 6436 | Location: Belton Mo | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rotaredoM
Been There, Done That!
Picture of YnotAZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Missouri Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement officers receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration laws.

That part may be true but in AZ the Maricopa County Sheriffs Dept. received the same training from ICE, when they actually used it ICE refused to show up unless it was an illegal with a felony arrest, then they pulled the authority away from MCSD because they actually enforced the law and called ICE too many times.

Oh yeah then they sued AZ and won saying the state has no right to enforce immigration laws.

Remember Illegal tapping of news media, Benghazi, one American and 4,000+ Mexicans killed by Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA eavesdropping, and the takeover of your healthcare! Now the VA scandal, turning Texas & Arizona into refugee camps amnesty for illegals. I'm gonna need a bigger Sig.

Posts: 10416 | Location: Mexazona, U.S.S.A | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Advanced Member
posted Hide Post
Oklahoma fines business owner's $10,000 a day per violation for employing illegals. In my opinion that is an effective policy.

Posts: 636 | Registered: July 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dedicated Member
Picture of johnny mac
posted Hide Post
I think Tony may agree with me that the majority of Az population is Hispanic. How many are here legally? I don't know. They do protest regularly in the Phoenix area. The Obama dictatorship does not want Az to get out from under it's thumb.
Also we have good friends who own a 170 acre farm just west of Springfield, Mo and they say there are many Hispanic in that state. I'm sure because Az is on the border we get a lot more attention then the "Show Me State".

Posts: 2339 | Location: S.W. Az | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rotaredoM
Been There, Done That!
Picture of YnotAZ
posted Hide Post
J M, I do agree....

We also get attention because of SB1070 and Joe Arpaio both of which attempted to solve the problem and both slapped down.

That is the reason for my location being

Mexazona, U.S.S.A

Remember Illegal tapping of news media, Benghazi, one American and 4,000+ Mexicans killed by Fast & Furious, the IRS scandal, the NSA eavesdropping, and the takeover of your healthcare! Now the VA scandal, turning Texas & Arizona into refugee camps amnesty for illegals. I'm gonna need a bigger Sig.

Posts: 10416 | Location: Mexazona, U.S.S.A | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post